Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sealed with a Kiss

So I recently started another blog called "Sealed with a Kiss" and it was a blog about my opinions on relationships, dating, love and men. My mom saw it and she wanted to respond to one of my posts so I got to thinking...we have always wanted to start a mother/daughter blog so why not turn "Sealed with a Kiss" into just that!

We might not always stick to relationship topics but I hope that everyone who follows me here will go check it out. I hope that it is an insightful blog filled with advice and two generations worth of interesting discussions on relationships, love, dating, men and more.

Also, we want input on what we should blog about so we've opened up an email address for people to email us questions. If you're not comfortable emailing us, you can comment anonymously on our topic posts.

Anyways, check it out!! I hope you enjoy it. :)

Mother/Daughter Blog: Sealed with a Kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment