Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Stuffed Chicken Breast

Okay, I just made another AMAZING dinner.

I took two chicken breasts (leftovers are your best friend) and stuffed them with garlic, parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese and frozen spinach. I then topped them with more garlic (loooove the stuff), basil, salt and pepper. Before I put it in the oven I covered the entire thing with Cream of Chicken soup and baked it for 35 mins in an oven set to 350 F.

I took it out and sprinkled some more mozzarella on top and let that melt then ate it. SO GOOD!!!

Next time though I might add onions...I'm thinking of sauteing them first and then stuffing them in the chicken. Also experimenting with different cheeses, like feta cheese might be fun.

Also, different sauces can be put on top, spaghetti sauce, alfredo sauce or even just crushed tomatoes with basil, salt and pepper would be amazing with this.

I'm definitely going to try different variations but tonight's dinner was out of this world!! I highly recommend trying it. :)

I'm sorry I don't have a picture...the lighting and my camera are NOT equipped to handle food pictures. I hate when food blogs don't have pictures though sooooo.....

I guess this is what they kind of looked like prepared, except imagine cream of chicken soup covering them.

1 comment:

  1. That looks absolutely scrumptious! Can we have a pot luck soon?

    ReplyDelete