Saturday, August 14, 2010

"...because that's what living in. The six inches in front of your face."

I'm very, very excited.

Why?

Because my favorite season is almost here.

What season is that? Well, I could say fall/winter because that WOULD be true. I love the colors of the changing trees and the rain and everything that comes with these cold months. Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years.....but I'm not talking about holidays or weather seasons. I'm talking about something better.

FOOTBALL SEASON!

Preseason has already started and I can't tell you how happy I am to hear all the sports talk switch to football. It's basically the only sport I follow and actually know enough to hold my own in a conversation. I haven't been following football long though, this is only my third year so I still don't know a lot. However, I decided to try something I've never done before.

Fantasy Football. And I have absolutely NO idea what I'm doing. It should be interesting. I'm also doing the one where you guess the winners of each game every week. I'll probably be better at that. Either way, I'm excited to try it out. I guess I better get on the phone with my cable provider, I still don't have ESPN and that will definitely be a problem come September.

GO STEELERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment