Friday, October 1, 2010

Clothing Optional.

Disclaimer: Post rated PG-13

So the past week has been insanely hot. So uncharacteristic for this area. At one point, it was hotter here then in Death Valley. Like seriously!!! The majority of the places in this town are lacking in AC so as a whole I would say everyone was very unprepared. Me most of all because I hate the heat. If I was held at gunpoint and was told that I had to only pick one thing in this world that I hate the most, I would say the heat. It puts me in the worst mood ever. Last week I'm sure everyone just hated me because I was irritable and rude and sweaty....gross!

To make things worse, I live on the third story of an apt complex which, typical, doesn't have AC so my apt was like a sauna. It was the worst week ever. But, I will say that I took matters into my own hands and when life gives you lemons, you make a lemondrop and say bring it on.

On the very hottest day of the week, I had had enough. I turned on some loud, hip hop music, stripped down to my underwear and started dancing. If you have never danced alone, in only your underwear, you have not lived and I feel sorry for you haha. It is so much fun, plus a great workout! It made me feel SO much better and got me through another day of heat.

I like to do stuff like that every so often, have dance parties by myself. Or Like today, I was bored, so I pulled out my high heels, pulled on (or off I guess) the most minimal amount of clothing possible, turned on some new music and have been cleaning my apartment while alternating between playing dress up with all my heels.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I think I missed a spot on the counter...and those pink high heels are calling my name. ;)

4 comments:

  1. A woman after my own heart! Random dance sessions are what life is all about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it cooling down over there yet? We had a frost warning the other night, which is apparently serious business to the native Georgians, haha. They don't do cold too well. I'm still rocking shorts and a tee, everyone else is breaking out winter jackets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just stumbled across your blog by searching Google for pink high heels! And crazy enough out of the million I found, I loved this pic. The click of the pic brought me to your blog! This was even more interesting when I read your blog about fantasy football. Why?!? Well because I am starting a blog for females that want to learn fantasy football and I am calling it "Touchdowns and High Heels!!" :) Just wanted to share! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. the pink heels are adorable aren't they?? haha, how random though! I'm glad you stumbled across my blog and I think yours is a GREAT idea! So many girls know nothing about fantasy and who says we can't learn right? :)

    ReplyDelete